Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Resource: #healthcomm chat participants

Quick resource for those who'd like to join the #healthcomm chat Sundays from 8-9 p.m. CST. Below is a list of participants from the first chat on Sunday, Jan. 25. Please comment below to add your name to the mix. I'll keep a running list and publish every other week.

Next #healthcomm chat will be Sunday, Feb. 8, 8-9 p.m. CST. Hope to see you there!

@danamlewis
@arikhanson
@2healthguru
@zanesafrit
@tstitt
@eilsmi
@sbradley3
@philbaumann
@sarahzaenger
@heatherhuhman
@addykujawa
@chrisboyer
@boehringer
@alecjr
@stevenbarley
@lynnmcfarlane
@redrockette
@shwen
@talstonedj
@rainesmaker
@cybersibesk
@mjcostajr
@jonnew
@edbennett
@medicalstudent
@mariancutler
@kellyferrara
@meducate
@billfer
@danfuoco
@tomokeefe1
@cmpr

8 comments:

Serving the Servants said...

Sorry I couldn't make it last week - will be there this week!
@katieisawriter

Unknown said...

Can't make it on Sundays but will be following the conversation.
@AHCJ_Pia

Unknown said...

I wanna play!
@candeew

Anthony said...

I'd like to get in on the game!
@Machione

Unknown said...

I want to join.

@adevries

Joann said...

I would love to join - Great ideas! Awesome conversations... @joannjen

SpongeLaura said...

I missed most of 3/8 healthcomm convo but I'd like to make the next one. Please add me to the list @goodlaura. I am program director for a non-profit biz accelerator in Sacramento that focuses on start up medtech companies.

Sacramento Attic Insulation said...

Very thoughtful bllog